1. Who is the data controller for the collection and processing of the User’s personal data?
The personal data collected through the Website are controlled by THE CHURCH OF DAWN’S LIGHT ((Second floor, Gunja-dong), 17, Myeonmok-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea, EIN: 206 89 03731), as owner of the Website.
2. What personal data do we collect on the User?
When you use the Contact Us function and other online forms, THE CHURCH OF DAWN’S LIGHT will collect any personal information that you share with us, such as your name and email address, that is necessary for providing you with the relevant service.
3. What is the purpose of processing the User’s personal data?
THE CHURCH OF DAWN’S LIGHT will process the User’s data for management of queries, questions and/or suggestions.
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of the User’s personal data?
5. How long will we keep the User’s personal data?
THE CHURCH OF DAWN’S LIGHT will keep the personal data provided as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected, or to respond to any requests made by the User, and as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
6. What third parties will the User’s personal data be shared with?
The data will not be shared with any third parties except, where appropriate, competent authorities as needed to exercise their functions. Thus, the personal data collected through the Website may be shared with public entities, courts, or other administrative authorities, when we deem it necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to take legal action against a claim.
7. What rights do Users have when they provide us with their personal data?
The User has and may exercise the following rights in relation to the personal data provided to THE CHURCH OF DAWN’S LIGHT:
- Right of access to his/her personal data to know which data are being processed and how they are being processed;
- Right to rectification of any inaccurate data;
- Right to erasure of his/her personal data, where possible;
- Right to request the restriction of the processing of his/her personal data where the accuracy of the data, or the legality or need to process them is in question, in which case we may store the User’s data for the exercise of or defense against any legal claims;
- Right to data portability, in the case of processing carried out by automated means, to obtain personal data that he/she has provided to us (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) as well as to request that they be transmitted to another entity responsible for data processing, when this is technically possible;
- Right to withdraw his/her consent at any time;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority if the User believes that data protection legislation has been breached in the processing of his/her personal data by THE CHURCH OF DAWN’S LIGHT. If the User is based in the European Union, he or she may visit this website for a list of the relevant local data protection authorities: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her legal rights with the data controller at any time; requests can be made in writing addressed to (Second floor, Gunja-dong), 17, Myeonmok-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea, or by email addressed to email@example.com. The request must contain: his/her name and surname, photocopy of his/her national identity document (passport or other valid identification), a statement of his/her request, an address to be used for the purpose of notifications, the date, the User’s signature and, when needed, supporting documents for the request he or she is making.
The writings on the Website are all testimonies of true experiences and reflections. The accompanying pictures are for reference only and not related to the writings. Unless otherwise specified, the content on the Website may only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. All copyrights belong to the copyright holders; if you would like to use or reproduce any content, please seek the necessary authorizations from the copyright holder(s). If you believe any content on the Website infringes your relevant rights, please contact us immediately. Thanks for your support! Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.